Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FiBrO-FoG,,,,,,,,,Ummm,,,,,what was I talking about???

,,,,,,,,,,,What were we talking about??????   Haven't you ever wondered how many times a day you say that or have the "Deer In The HeadLights"  Look on your face???? If you have Fibromyalgia, my guess would be a lot!!! Some days it almost feels like my Head is just floating above the rest of me,,,,,I know that may sound crazy but it's the best way I can explain how "FiBro-FoG" feels!! My poor Husband is so used to it now that he will tell me if I've told him the same story over & over......& he even tries to help keep me on subject, bless his heart!! Our daughters like to tease us about already being an "Old" couple, because of My "forgetfulness" & His hearing loss (from 25++ years of working on/flying Helicopters for the Army), but you know that is probably why we make such a good Team!!

Back to the Fibro-foggy thing,,,lately I have to think about who I am calling, what I need to say or ask....then I'll usually write it out just in case I do forget! It is embarrassing when you can't remember what you were just saying or thinking, & @ times it can even be a little bit scary. But, what can you do, Fibromyalgia affects so much of your life, but....it doesn't have to Control it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment